Doing my exercises in the evening is totally not feasible. It may appear to be convenient now but it'll not work out on a daily basis. The reasons being
If I am to get up and finish my exercises in the morning I have to get it over with before 7:30 a.m. I have to give enough time for Vicky to get ready for his office as well as have enough time to prepare breakfast and pack lunch. This means I have to be up by 5:30 a.m, at the gym by 6:00 and back home by 7:30 a.m at the latest.
Getting up at 5:30 a.m. seems to be my first hurdle because currently I am in the habit of goig to bed really late, sometimes 1 a.m but almost after midnight every night. If I am to get up early I need to get to bed at 10:30 p.m at the latest.
- I will be tried at the end of the day
- I need to make dinner as well as the next day's lunch. Adding exercise to the evening load will be too much
- Cannot think of doing something together as a family, like go to the slides or go for a walk
- Too much of pressure for Vicky as soon as he comes from office
- Timings may not work out because Vicky comes back from work at 6:00 p.m. Going to the gym and then getting back to finish dinner will turn out to be too late for the kids to go to bed and will not give me any downtime to even watch tv after they sleep.
If I am to get up and finish my exercises in the morning I have to get it over with before 7:30 a.m. I have to give enough time for Vicky to get ready for his office as well as have enough time to prepare breakfast and pack lunch. This means I have to be up by 5:30 a.m, at the gym by 6:00 and back home by 7:30 a.m at the latest.
Getting up at 5:30 a.m. seems to be my first hurdle because currently I am in the habit of goig to bed really late, sometimes 1 a.m but almost after midnight every night. If I am to get up early I need to get to bed at 10:30 p.m at the latest.
No comments:
Post a Comment